Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for requesting more information about the Student Loan Network and financial aid. Here’s a rough outline of the basic financial aid process and how we can help. Be sure to subscribe to our daily internet radio show, the Financial Aid Podcast, for more in depth information, at:
1. File your FAFSA online as quickly after January 1 of each year as possible, to get as close to the front of the line for free financial aid as you can. Get plenty of tips and instructions at:
2. Start your scholarship search. There’s a free eBook on using Google and search engines for scholarships here:
3. Hit up the major scholarship web sites:
4. Once you’ve exhausted scholarship options, aim for federal student loans.
5. Once you’ve exhausted federal loans, aim for private student loans.
If you have any comments or questions about the financial aid process, please get in touch – FinancialAidPodcast@GMail.com or 206-350-1208, and we’ll do our best to help you out.
Christopher S. Penn
Chief Media Officer, Edvisors, Inc.
Producer, the Financial Aid Podcast
FinancialAidPodcast [at”>MP3 file gmail [dot”>MP3 file com
Show hotline: (206) 350-1208
p.s. For more financial aid information and loan options, visit: